Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Your password is angels8

I know angels8 is your password. Lets get directly to the purpose. You don't know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this mail? Nobody has paid me to investigate about you.

In fact, I placed a software on the X videos (sex sites) web-site and do you know what, you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean). While you were watching videos, your internet browser started operating as a RDP with a key logger which provided me with access to your display and webcam. Right after that, my software program gathered your complete contacts from your Messenger, FB, and email . And then I created a double video. 1st part shows the video you were watching (you have a fine taste : )), and next part displays the view of your cam, yeah it is u.

You will have only 2 choices. We will understand these types of possibilities in details:

Very first alternative is to dismiss this email. As a consequence, I am going to send out your tape to every one of your contacts and also just think concerning the awkwardness you will definitely get. And as a consequence should you be in a relationship, just how it can affect?

In the second place choice would be to pay me $1000. Let us call it a donation. In this instance, I most certainly will straight away erase your video footage. You could keep on going your life like this never took place and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment through Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 15LUAKe6FPqHYTjizoanjRLuV9LSbeyJgi
[CASE sensitive so copy and paste it]

If you may be curious about going to the law enforcement, very well, this email can not be traced back to me. I have dealt with my steps. I am just not attempting to charge you a lot, I prefer to be compensated.

You have one day to pay. I have a special pixel in this e-mail, and right now I know that you have read through this e-mail. If I don't get the BitCoins, I will, no doubt send out your video recording to all of your contacts including friends and family, colleagues, and so on. Nevertheless, if I receive the payment, I will erase the video immediately. If you really want evidence, reply Yea then I will send your video to your 7 friends. It is a non-negotiable offer and thus please do not waste my personal time & yours by responding to this email message.

No comments: