Friday, September 28, 2018

angels8

I know angels8 one of your password. Lets get straight to the point. You may not know me and you're most likely thinking why you are getting this mail? No person has paid me to check about you.

Let me tell you, I actually installed a malware on the 18+ videos (porn material) web site and do you know what, you visited this web site to experience fun (you know what I mean). When you were watching video clips, your browser initiated functioning as a RDP that has a key logger which gave me access to your display as well as cam. Just after that, my software gathered all of your contacts from your Messenger, Facebook, and email . Next I made a video. First part displays the video you were viewing (you have a fine taste omg), and next part shows the recording of your web camera, yeah its u.

You will have two different possibilities. Why dont we go through the possibilities in particulars:

Very first choice is to ignore this email. Consequently, I most certainly will send your very own videotape to each one of your personal contacts and then think concerning the embarrassment you experience. And likewise in case you are in a committed relationship, precisely how it is going to affect?

Latter option would be to pay me $3000. We are going to call it a donation. Consequently, I will quickly discard your video recording. You could continue your daily ro utine like this never happened and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address to send to: 115c1U81XH7cVgKHxsdzjRTmDVnYMHTuPF
[CASE-SENSITIVE so copy and paste it]

If you have been thinking of going to the authorities, well, this e mail cannot be traced back to me. I have dealt with my steps. I am also not attempting to demand a huge amount, I only want to be paid for.

You have one day in order to make the payment. I've a unique pixel within this e mail, and now I know that you have read through this mail. If I do not get the BitCoins, I will, no doubt send out your video to all of your contacts including family members, co-workers, and many others. Nonetheless, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the video right away. If you need proof, reply with Yes! then I will certainly send your video recording to your 8 friends. This is a non-negotiable offer, therefore please do not waste my time & yours by responding to this e-mail.

No comments: