Sunday, September 16, 2018

angels8

I am well aware angels8 is your passphrase. Lets get right to the purpose. You may not know me and you are probably thinking why you are getting this e mail? Neither anyone has compensated me to check you.

actually, I setup a malware on the X streaming (sexually graphic) site and do you know what, you visited this site to experience fun (you know what I mean). While you were watching video clips, your internet browser started functioning as a RDP that has a key logger which provided me with access to your display screen and webcam. after that, my software program gathered your entire contacts from your Messenger, Facebook, as well as e-mailaccount. And then I created a double video. First part shows the video you were watching (you have a fine taste hehe), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web camera, yeah its u.

There are not one but two possibilities. We will read these types of solutions in particulars:

1st choice is to dismiss this message. In that case, I will send out your actual video to every one of your personal contacts and also just imagine concerning the disgrace yo u will see. Do not forget if you happen to be in an affair, exactly how it will affect?

Number 2 option is to pay me $5000. Let us regard it as a donation. In such a case, I will quickly erase your video recording. You will keep going everyday life like this never happened and you will not ever hear back again from me.

You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 19XkQxKbG1sAXGYoWstBo8oF6FGAqpX1fb
[CASE-sensitive copy and paste it]

If you are making plans for going to the law, very well, this message cannot be traced back to me. I have dealt with my moves. I am also not attempting to demand very much, I prefer to be paid.

You now have one day in order to pay. I've a specific pixel within this email, and now I know that you have read through this email. If I don't receive the BitCoins, I will definitely send out your video to all of your contacts including close relatives, colleagues, etc. Nonetheless, if I receive the payment, I will destroy the video immediately. If you want proof, reply with Yea! and I will send out your video recording to your 13 contacts. This is the nonnegotiable offer, so please don't waste mine time and yours by responding to this mail.

No comments: