I am aware angels8 one of your pass. Lets get straight to purpose. You don't know me and you are probably thinking why you are getting this email? No person has compensated me to investigate about you.
actually, I installed a malware on the xxx vids (sex sites) website and do you know what, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I mean). When you were watching video clips, your browser started out operating as a Remote control Desktop with a key logger which provided me with access to your display screen and also web cam. after that, my software obtained your entire contacts from your Messenger, social networks, as well as email . After that I created a double video. First part shows the video you were viewing (you have a nice taste hehe), and second part shows the recording of your webcam, and it is u.
You actually have two alternatives. Lets go through each one of these solutions in details:
1st choice is to just ignore this message. In that case, I most certainly will send your very own video to all of your contacts and you can easily imagine concerning the disgrace you feel. Not to mention if you are in a committed relationship, precisely how it is going to affect?
Number 2 choice will be to compensate me $5000. I will think of it as a donation. In this case, I most certainly will without delay eliminate your video recording. You will carry on with everyday life like this never happened and you will not ever hear back again from me.
You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).
BTC Address to send to: 128vFjtXjt3hbBQJj6HHkszBFeFvus1pCs
[case-sensitive, copy and paste it]
If you may be looking at going to the cops, well, this mail can not be traced back to me. I have taken care of my moves. I am not trying to ask you for money a whole lot, I simply prefer to be compensated.
You have one day to make the payment. I have a specific pixel within this email, and right now I know that you have read through this email. If I don't get the BitCoins, I will send your video to all of your contacts including family members, colleagues, and many others. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I will destroy the video right away. If you need evidence, reply with Yup and I will certainly send out your video recording to your 7 friends. It is a non:negotiable offer therefore don't waste my time & yours by replying to this message.
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment