Friday, September 07, 2018

Your password is angels8

I am well aware angels8 one of your pass word. Lets get straight to the purpose. You don't know me and you are probably wondering why you're getting this e mail? None has paid me to investigate about you.

Let me tell you, I placed a malware on the adult vids (sex sites) web site and there's more, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). While you were viewing videos, your internet browser began working as a Remote Desktop that has a key logger which gave me accessibility to your display and also web cam. Just after that, my software program gathered your complete contacts from your Messenger, FB, as well as e-mailaccount. And then I created a video. First part shows the video you were viewing (you have a nice taste hehe), and next part shows the view of your webcam, and its you.

You have got just two solutions. Shall we look at these options in particulars:

1st solution is to neglect this email message. In this scenario, I will send out your very own video to every bit of your personal contacts and thus think about about the disgrace yo u will see. In addition if you happen to be in a committed relationship, how it will certainly affect?

Second option is to give me $2000. I will refer to it as a donation. As a consequence, I most certainly will promptly discard your video. You will carry on daily life like this never occurred and you would never hear back again from me.

You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 1J97AkeAN8weFRVVvwCa2rsBBT2LRkJBmq
[case sensitive so copy and paste it]

In case you are wondering about going to the law enforcement officials, anyway, this e mail cannot be traced back to me. I have covered my moves. I am just not trying to ask you for much, I prefer to be compensated.

You have one day in order to pay. I've a unique pixel in this e-mail, and now I know that you have read through this e-mail. If I do not receive the BitCoins, I will, no doubt send out your video to all of your contacts including close relatives, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I do get paid, I'll destroy the video right away. If you need proof, reply Yes then I definitely will send out your video recording to your 11 friends. It is a non:negotiable offer, therefore do not waste my personal time and yours by replying to this e-mail.

No comments: