Tuesday, September 11, 2018

angels8

angels8 is your passphrase. Lets get right to the point. You do not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e mail? Not a single person has paid me to investigate about you.

actually, I actually placed a malware on the xxx videos (sex sites) website and do you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). While you were viewing video clips, your internet browser started operating as a Remote Desktop with a key logger which provided me accessibility to your screen and cam. Right after that, my software collected every one of your contacts from your Messenger, Facebook, as well as email . And then I created a double-screen video. 1st part shows the video you were viewing (you've got a good taste lmao), and 2nd part displays the recording of your web camera, yeah it is u.

You have 2 options. We should study these choices in particulars:

1st choice is to neglect this email. Consequently, I will send out your video recording to every one of your contacts and just think regarding the awkwardness that you receive. Moreover in case you are in an affair, precisely how it is going to affect?

Number two option will be to pay me $3000. Let us refer to it as a donation. In this situation, I will straight away erase your videotape. You will continue on with daily life like this never took place and you will not ever hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment through Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address to send to: 1BHjY9Prby3VU5cBLaNey226RVCEU6GiDU
[case sensitive so copy and paste it]

Should you are curious about going to the cop, good, this e-mail can not be traced back to me. I have taken care of my moves. I am just not trying to ask you for money so much, I prefer to be compensated.

You now have one day to pay. I have a specific pixel within this e-mail, and now I know that you have read through this e-mail. If I don't get the BitCoins, I will definately send your video to all of your contacts including close relatives, coworkers, and so on. However, if I do get paid, I'll destroy the recording right away. If you need evidence, reply Yup and I definitely will send your video to your 13 friends. This is the nonnegotiable offer, that being said please don't waste mine time & yours by responding to this message.

No comments: