Sunday, September 16, 2018

angels8

I am well aware angels8 is your pass. Lets get straight to the purpose. You may not know me and you're probably wondering why you're getting this email? No person has compensated me to investigate about you.

In fact, I installed a software on the xxx streaming (porn) web site and you know what, you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean). While you were watching videos, your web browser initiated operating as a RDP having a key logger which gave me accessibility to your display screen as well as web cam. Right after that, my software gathered your entire contacts from your Messenger, FB, and e-mailaccount. After that I made a video. First part shows the video you were viewing (you've got a nice taste lol . . .), and next part shows the view of your web camera, and its you.

You do have just two choices. Lets understand these solutions in particulars:

1st choice is to disregard this email message. In that case, I am going to send out your video clip to each of your your personal contacts and then visualize about the shame you can get. And likewise should you be in an important relationship, how this will affect?

In the second place solution would be to compensate me $7000. We will call it a donation. In this scenario, I most certainly will straight away discard your videotape. You could keep going on daily life like this never occurred and you surely will never hear back again from me.

You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address to send to: 1PPUy28q9QvfzNCrWxjmsZ2xvf9e7KYVjP
[CASE SENSITIVE, copy & paste it]

If you may be thinking about going to the cop, okay, this email message can not be traced back to me. I have covered my actions. I am also not trying to charge you so much, I would like to be paid for.

You now have one day in order to pay. I've a unique pixel in this email message, and now I know that you have read through this mail. If I do not receive the BitCoins, I definitely will send out your video recording to all of your contacts including family members, colleagues, and many others. However, if I do get paid, I'll destroy the recording immediately. If you need evidence, reply with Yup & I definitely will send your video recording to your 15 contacts. It's a non-negotiable offer therefore please do not waste my personal time and yours by replying to this e-mail.

No comments: