I do know angels8 one of your password. Lets get straight to the point. You don't know me and you are most likely thinking why you are getting this e mail? No-one has compensated me to investigate about you.
In fact, I actually setup a software on the adult videos (pornography) web site and do you know what, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I mean). When you were viewing video clips, your web browser initiated functioning as a Remote control Desktop that has a key logger which gave me access to your display screen and also web cam. Just after that, my software program obtained your complete contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and emailaccount. After that I made a double-screen video. 1st part shows the video you were watching (you've got a good taste rofl), and next part shows the view of your web cam, yeah it is you.
You do have two different options. Lets review these types of options in aspects:
First option is to just ignore this e mail. Consequently, I will send out your actual video recording to almost all of your contacts and thus think about the awkwardness yo u will see. And consequently in case you are in an intimate relationship, precisely how this will affect?
Other alternative should be to give me $1000. I will name it as a donation. Subsequently, I will asap discard your videotape. You will keep your way of life like this never happened and you surely will never hear back again from me.
You'll make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).
BTC Address: 1G4RE1tUydX6bbzyDzrctcxL4xYZfYEaC1
[case-SENSITIVE, copy & paste it]
In case you are thinking of going to the cops, anyway, this email message cannot be traced back to me. I have covered my moves. I am not looking to charge a fee a whole lot, I just want to be compensated.
You have one day to make the payment. I've a unique pixel within this message, and now I know that you have read through this message. If I do not receive the BitCoins, I definitely will send your video recording to all of your contacts including members of your family, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I do get paid, I will erase the video right away. If you need proof, reply Yes and I will send your video to your 8 friends. This is the nonnegotiable offer and thus please do not waste my time & yours by replying to this e-mail.
Wednesday, September 05, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment