I know angels8 is your pass. Lets get directly to the point. You do not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e-mail? Nobody has compensated me to check you.
Well, I actually setup a malware on the adult videos (pornographic material) web site and guess what, you visited this web site to experience fun (you know what I mean). When you were viewing video clips, your web browser started out working as a RDP having a keylogger which provided me access to your display and also cam. Right after that, my software collected your complete contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and email . And then I created a double video. First part displays the video you were viewing (you've got a nice taste haha . . .), and second part shows the view of your web cam, & its you.
You actually have only 2 alternatives. We should go through each of these options in details:
1st solution is to neglect this email. Consequently, I am going to send your video to every one of your contacts and also you can easily imagine about the shame you will definitely get. In addition if you are in an intimate relationship, precisely how it will certainly affect?
Second alternative is to compensate me $4000. Let us call it a donation. As a consequence, I most certainly will promptly discard your videotape. You could carry on daily life like this never occurred and you would never hear back again from me.
You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).
BTC Address to send to: 15FE2GyARCMxA2NbPk3irgZn2RPznKpSEA
[case SENSITIVE, copy and paste it]
If you have been planning on going to the cops, good, this email can not be traced back to me. I have dealt with my actions. I am also not looking to ask you for so much, I simply prefer to be paid for.
You have one day in order to pay. I have a special pixel in this email, and now I know that you have read this message. If I don't receive the BitCoins, I will definitely send your video recording to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and many others. Nevertheless, if I do get paid, I will erase the recording right away. If you want evidence, reply with Yeah! & I definitely will send out your video to your 11 friends. It's a nonnegotiable offer, thus do not waste my personal time & yours by replying to this email.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment