Tuesday, September 11, 2018

angels8

I know angels8 is your pass word. Lets get straight to the purpose. You don't know me and you're probably thinking why you're getting this mail? Absolutely no one has compensated me to investigate about you.

actually, I actually placed a software on the 18+ video clips (adult porn) web site and there's more, you visited this site to experience fun (you know what I mean). When you were viewing videos, your browser started out functioning as a RDP with a keylogger which provided me access to your display and web cam. Just after that, my software gathered every one of your contacts from your Messenger, FB, and email . After that I created a double video. First part displays the video you were viewing (you have a good taste ; )), and next part displays the view of your cam, yea its you.

You will have two different alternatives. Let us read up on each one of these possibilities in details:

1st solution is to dismiss this email message. In this instance, I am going to send out your tape to almost all of your personal contacts and visualize regarding the shame you can get. And consequently should you be in an important relationship, how it would affect?

2nd alternative is to compensate me $7000. Lets name it as a donation. In this case, I most certainly will right away remove your videotape. You could go on your daily life like this never happened and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 1FW3fPHn6Xu7VcsbDXuUhuyK3evrnz2Gr
[case-SENSITIVE copy and paste it]

If you have been thinking of going to the cop, look, this mail cannot be traced back to me. I have taken care of my steps. I am also not attempting to charge you a huge amount, I would like to be compensated.

You have one day to pay. I have a specific pixel within this message, and right now I know that you have read this email. If I do not get the BitCoins, I definitely will send out your video recording to all of your contacts including friends and family, coworkers, and many others. Having said that, if I do get paid, I will erase the video right away. If you want to have proof, reply Yeah then I will send your video recording to your 5 contacts. It's a non-negotiable offer therefore please do not waste my personal time and yours by responding to this mail.

No comments: