It took me a long time and a lot of thought to make my decision...even though I had started packing a couple of weeks ago!!! So, deep inside, I must have known the answer.
I know parents will be sad...some even wanted me to teach their other child in September '08.
I love the little children I have been teaching and the parents are wonderful.
I had seriously thought about teaching in another country, to visit new horizons, however my age won't allow this as many countries discriminate when it comes to age.
The year I left Canada, (4 months later) the law was passed that no person could be discriminated against- according to age.
I will be home for the Christmas holidays. I am sure the 3 weeks will fly by.
I am looking forward to Christmas dinner at Winston and Kevin's place and a special dinner at Karen and Samantha's.
Then almost less than 5 months and I will be back in Toronto.
Haven't quite decided what the next step will be.
There must be a plan out there somewhere!!!!!
C U Soon.............
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Marilin! I hope everything goes well, hope to see you soon, the guy who fixes your computer, Diego Ramirez.
It will be good to have your talents back on this side of the globe. Surely, there are other things you'll fine to do. God has a master plan and when the feeling starts stirring, that's His way of telling us...We've learned what we need to learn from this experience, and it's time to move on into His ever growing purpose for our lives, until He calls us HOME!
Hope to see you and talk with you, when you reach the WEST. Do REST!
Post a Comment