Yes!!! Time Flies!!!
Life is never dull....
It was so cute to see the children...mostly Egyptian.. dressed up
for Halloween. Even at 3 years of age they enjoyed the
experience. Some were cats; some spiderman; some princess;
some Pharoh's ...etc
Halloween is not a custom here however being an American
school we celebrate it. We had a parade through the Elementary
part of the school. In the afternoon the children went to various
classes for activities and to several offices to "Trick or Treat".
Then a party and art work to take home.
No time for nap today!....I took some great photos.
My two sons Kevin & Winston came from Canada to visit. We
had a great time going to see the Museum; the Pyramids and
Sphinx at Giza and Step Pyramids at Seqqara. Lunch at the
Mena House... Dinner at Barry's...off to the Tailors to make
hand-made shirts.....Coptic Cairo... Khan Khalili...dinner at
Naguib Mahfouz....Silver shopping; Galabyea shopping...
Dinner at the Concorde Hotel...A Day trip to Alexandria...dinner
at a famous Fish place..... and "order in" dinner at my place.
Then Kevin & Winston were off on a Nile cruise.
Safe return back to Canada.
I thanked the person who arranged the Cruise and said I
thought it was the highlight of their trip. Kevin wrote back that
"seeing me was the highlight of their trip".!
Well, didn't my heart skip a beat !!!
Just a week ago I was given another assistant rather than a
helper which I needed. It lightens the load.
I finished my report cards and this coming week is parent
interviews. Photo day was yesterday.
I am in the second year of a two year contract and by December
1st ..I need to let the school know if I will return. We are going to
learn about incentives to encourage us to stay!
Only 40 more days and I will be home for Christmas so I am
already making plans.
Well, I am enjoying my weekend of extra rest..bubble bath and
relaxing. Sending hugs your way!
No comments:
Post a Comment