Our Christmas Concert went well with over 30 parents; grandparents... there.
Soon I'll be in the air again heading for Toronto, Canada.
Sunday & Monday ~school; Tuesday a holiday that was just added
as Muslim holidays are not firmly set.
Thursday, Dec.20th I leave Egypt at 5:20 am and arrive in Toronto around 3:40 pm. ...with the change of time and a stop over in Frankfurt.
Arrive back Jan. 12th. Start school on Jan 13th... and with 1/3 January gone and 1/3 June gone +
mid-term break in March...There is only about 5 months left...
and I will be saying "Good Bye" to Egypt...and back to Toronto.
I will REALLY miss the Children.
They have been delightful....and I know the parents will miss me.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE & ALL!
SEE YOU IN 2008 !
2 comments:
Marilyn: What virtual tapestry of the children's activities that you've gathered on film, so colorful, and the kids appear quite engaged. That you've kept this 'herd' together, good O for you. The winter break comes at a good time for you, no doubt. Will ride along with moral support through to the roundup. Cheers, Art
Marjory said....
Your pictures of the children are sooo vibrant and colourful. They all look very happy and content, including you. Your committment and energy shows through in the pictures.
Regards Marjory
Post a Comment