Sunday, November 18, 2007

ONLY 32 & 13 !!!!!

ONLY 32 more days and I will be HOME in Toronto, Canada for Christmas.
 
ONLY 13 more days and I have to say if I am coming back another year...
 
or going elsewhere...Maybe home !!!!  ????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe I've ever seen happier faces than those children! I love the one with the little boy having his footprint made - grinning from ear to ear! Have you made your decision yet about what you're going to do next year? What a tough one that must be. I'm looking forward to seeing you on your return. I had my knee done about 7 weeks ago now and your friend would be proud - I am walking all over town and just a little swelling from time to time. Good as new! Let me know when you've decided what your next step is. Love, Tricia