Friday, June 13, 2008

THE TIME HAS COME ..... to say Au Revoir to Egypt!

3 days left...and "Au Revoir" 'till we meet again...SALAM!
 
Busy days!...Report cards; Parties with the children Lunches & Dinners with Parents & children; & Teachers.
 
Then, Packing at School & Home.  Last minute shopping at "City Stars"; Farewells.
 
The weather has been very hot, however Toronto has had sweltering hot weather too.
 
Plans are underway for the drive down from Toronto Canada to Mexico...plus the many things to attend to in Toronto and of course lunches & dinners with Family and Friends.
 
I will get back to the Blog once I am settled in Mexico.
 
Photos are being changed TODAY!...Have a look...click on Link on Left "My Photos".
 
SALAM!
 

1 comment:

Papa said...

Oh, Hakim, look up, up there at that little plane flying over our school, trailing that long red banner. I think that the white letters say, "Ms Marilyn, we will so miss you here. Salam!"