My Summer holiday in Ontario has come to an end. July 27th I left for Mexico, driving 5 to 6 days with 2 friends Edna & Judith. My car filled to the brim!! Even added on a Cargo Box.
It has been a very good holiday time, back in Canada, with many visits: to Kingston; Sudbury; Niagara Falls; St. Jacob's and Ottawa.... seeing family and friends... telling them about my adventures in Egypt and my upcoming adventure in Mexico.
Transformation of my Blog will take place very soon.... from Egypt/ Arabic to Mexico/ Spanish.
Photos of my new experience will be posted on my transformed Blog.
Now, I have some photos of my summer holidays.
In the meantime the visits were terrific! .. thanks to my hosts.. Norma & Rob; Roni; Marjory; Karen & Neil ...
I enjoyed being with family including swimming with my grandaughter Samantha who is soon to be a teenager.
I enjoyed watching the Dragon boat practice; visiting cousins; sister Ronnie; special times with Kevin, Winston.. wonderful meals.. Mark.. Ian & Cheryl; Cherie.. Bea.. Jill, Frank & Family; Grant & Andre; Kenneth; Mike; Tricia; Maureen & Mary; Edna; Ginny & Jo; Diego; Douglas; Bruce; ....
Pardon me if I missed someone.
It's been a rainy/hot summer.... Yesterday in Arkansa it was 105 !
Bye for now!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment