It will be a sad day to say Good-Bye.
The children know a Farewell song:
To the tune of The Farmer in the Dell>>
"It's time to say goodbye
It's time to say goodbye
We'll think of you forever;
It's time to say goodbye".
July 27th I leave for my new position in Torreon, Mexico. Principal of 15 Kindergarten classes.
Now working on the paperwork re: Work Visa; Insurance; settling in procedures........
I have been busy writing progress report cards; sorting ; packing; mailing boxes and appointments at the dentist...to get 2 teeth implants..Yes! more teeth implants!!!
Yesterday we had "Sports Day" at school see photos on Photo Link. The children had fun.
Next week we have International week.
My class will present Ireland.
Then,"Egypt Day". Most come in wearing Egyptian clothes. Some bake the customary foods.
June 5th my class will put on a "Variety Show" where I will have the children sing or act out an idea from every month of the school year. This includes walking like a Giraffe; elephant; duck; monkey....
Mommy; Daddy; Grandmother & Grandfather have been invited.
Weather here has been beautiful!
1 comment:
Hi Marilyn - I just love looking at your photos and all those adorable children! I can't wait to see you in July - I'm honoured that you can even fit me in - I know you'll have so much to do before you leave for Mexico. Take care and keep blogging. Love, Tricia
Post a Comment