What a beautiful evening it was.
Thursday December 14th I took part in a TRADITIONAL CAROL SERVICE presented by St. Clare's Catholic Church and Heliopolis Community Church.
It was wonderful to see both Catholic and Community Churches working together.This is a photo of Anne, Loniece, and myself, taken at Heliopolis Community Church.

I did the Second Reading: Luke 2:1-7.
Fond memories of lectoring at MCC Toronto were in my mind.
It was an amazing service. Many of the staff from school were there.
I wore a traditional Galabia dress. (long Egyptian style -Red & Black).
School has been very busy -- hence the delay in updating my Blog.
We had Progress reports to write and a "Holiday Concert".
The Kindergarten classes performed "The Reindeer's Prance" and of course were fantastic!!
Wrapping Christmas presents for family & friends back home kept me very busy. It was so much fun.
I LOVE giving surprises!
Very Shortly - in 15 minutes - I am off to India and Nepal for the holidays. This will be an adventure for sure!
Lots to write about when I come back.
Enjoy the Holidays!
Blessings to ALL.
1 comment:
this blog makes me want to quit my job and get one like yours !
Post a Comment