I just LOVE this blog site, Marilyn. It is so interesting !!! I love the fact that I can get a real personal view of where you are, who you've left behind. I'm totally intrigued by your author friend who you have linked here, too! Nancy and I are in a book club and I'd love to read one of her books....we'll be looking into that. Have fun and God speed. Love, Tricia
1 comment:
I just LOVE this blog site, Marilyn. It is so interesting !!! I love the fact that I can get a real personal view of where you are, who you've left behind. I'm totally intrigued by your author friend who you have linked here, too! Nancy and I are in a book club and I'd love to read one of her books....we'll be looking into that. Have fun and God speed. Love, Tricia
Post a Comment