I arrived at school today and there were 2 packages and 1 card in the mail for me from Canada. It made my day!
A package from my son Kevin....a Thanksgiving card from him and Winston and also 7 Sunday News from MCCT church with all the latest info.
Thanks Kevin!
A Thanksgiving card from my friend Mary..Thanks!
...and a package of mostly bills..but it's mail!!
I ended the day with my Thanksgiving dinner at the Intercontinental Hotel. Only a week away from the Canadian Thanksgiving! I think it was the biggest turkey I have ever seen.
A GREAT day.
2 comments:
Thank you for phoning me on my birthday. I'm sorry I was sick when you called but I'm feeling better now. I'm so happy that your happy where you are. I think you have done the right thing!
Take Care, Sending Love and Good Wishes
Elaine
I forgot to ask,
do you have an email that I can send emails to.
Elaine
Post a Comment