2 "rainy" events:::::::First... I spent 2 full mornings getting my 9 boxes out of Lufthansa Cargo...6 on the first trip and 3 more on the second. Left at 9:30 and got home at 12:30 each time. What a farce!! I went through around 15 steps of precariously with an agent showing me where to go and accompanying me.
Each person had to see my passport - have me sign papers... and of course $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ tip-tip-tip..... Up the three flights (no elevator) down the 3 flights up again and down again around 5 times. I was wiped out however halleluiah!! I finally got my boxes after they searched through the contents. With all the paperwork no wonder there are not many trees.
And then... I thought I had a strong constitution however this morning and today and again tonight I have had the revenge: the trots-- the runs!!! Steve Keay said that everyone has to get it at least once. I hope this is the once and the last. Maybe I lost some weight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment