Tuesday, July 10, 2012

LinkedIn Network Updates, 7/10/2012

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Jul 3 - Jul 10
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
 
María Paz Miranda González Latinoamérica, la canción | Latinoamérica, the song
 
 
 
Latinoamérica, la canción | Latinoamérica, the song
 
" Latinoamérica" es una canción del grupo de música hip hop alternativa, Calle 13. Se lanzó el 27 de septiembre de 2011. Incluye la voz de otros artistas latinoamericanos; la peruana Susana Baca, la colombiana Totó La Momposina...
 
 
 
 
 
Keri Comeau shared via WordPress.com
 
 
Pay it forward
 
Pay It Forward  Yesterday while drinking my morning coffee and reading some blogs I came across Tara over at The Little Things and she was doing a pay it forward crochet style on her blog.  I’ve seen these a few times before, but knew that I...
 
 
 
 
 
troy dennie http://lnkd.in/N6JZ9E
 
 
ConsciousVibes: Deepest Intention
 
 
 
 
 
Peter Skillen http://lnkd.in/jd_BKV
 
 
 
John Seely Brown at PLP Live and #ECOO12
 
I am one happy and excited guy!  I get to meet John Seely Brown (JSB) in person this fall – TWICE! Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not one to ask for autographs or drool at the feet ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving Network Updates emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Marilyn Byers. Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments: