Wednesday, July 04, 2012

LinkedIn Network Updates, 7/04/2012

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Jun 27 - Jul 4
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
 
Kamran Mackey shared via WordPress.com
 
 
Domain change
 
Ok I said a while back that I would be changing the co.cc domain. Well, I have and you can now reach my blog at http://blog.kamranmackey.com.
 
 
 
 
 
Daniela Bascuñan http://lnkd.in/H_cbcc
 
 
 
What parents ought to know about Learning Skills - 10 tips to...
 
Last week I wrote about what parents can do to help kids learn the-skill of "self regulation".  This and several other skills appear on the Ontario Progress Report Card for a reason.  They are hugely important in determining...
 
 
 
 
 
Keri Comeau shared via WordPress.com
 
 
She Saved the World A Lot - A Slayer Worthy Wash Cloth
 
Nerd Wars is back, and we are in the second month of tournament five.  And I am again on Team Hellmouth, which is truly where I need to be, since I am a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with this (ha!) little...
 
 
 
 
 
Sonia Snyder check this out...http://lnkd.in/2eukgV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving Network Updates emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Marilyn Byers. Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments: