Mexican Independence Day on Tuesday!
This weekend is a 4 day weekend...so that's GREAT!
Time to rest; relax; Shop; walk; and get caught up!
I went to a new Shopping Center called Galleria. It is very much like the ones back home.
Went to a Movie which was a Comedy. It was in English, however the title was in Spanish.
Saw a colorful Mexican Dance show in the Mall in honor of the holiday..
I hear from parents back in Egypt. They give me updates on things there.
One parent is going to invite me to her son's graduation in 10 years!!!
Hope I'm around. I would go to it. He is a very special boy.
Thanksgiving and then Christmas is just around the corner. Time sure does fly!
I'll be making plans soon for my holiday back home at Christmas!
1 comment:
Hi Marilyn,
I just printed the picture of you at your desk -I'm going to keep it right here on MY desk! I had pictured you wearing sandals, peasant blouses and frilly skirts to work! You look so happy - keep sending these wonderful photos!
Love,Tricia
Post a Comment