Saturday, April 12, 2008

44.....65....Days to go>>>>

It's the Count Down !!!
44...65...Days to go>>>>
 
It's sorting and packing time.
After 2 years I've collected a few! things.
 
Last week I was finishing report cards. This week it is parent Interviews.
 
This weekend as with most weekends, I walk to the Concorde Hotel to the Fitness Centre I belong to....Treadmill - one hour; swimming pool half hour. then walk home.
It is great exercise.
Today I stayed and had lunch there.
 
I enjoyed my Birthday two weeks ago.
I was talked into going to a Greek Restaurant for dinner to celebrate. Ordinarily I love to stay home on the weekends. They had a yummy birthday cake.
It was very good.
9 of us were there.
 
Saturday night...the couple downstairs took me out to the Intercontinental Hotel to "Shogun" for a Japanese Dinner.
It was amazing...Saki to boot!!!
Loved the evening.
 
Yesterday I bought some new clothes.... they were a great price.
I am very happy with them.
I saw the movie "The Bucket List". It was excellent.
 
All my friends write that it's no fun getting old...aches & pains. 
I find if you pace yourself it makes a huge difference. Exercise is so beneficial.
 
I'm still waiting confirmation as to where I will be next.
Work is fun when you don't really need to.
 
From all reports...all is well back home. I look forward to seeing everyone in July.
 
I will update photos on the weekend of April 25th as we have a holiday so it makes for a long weekend and more time to do this type of thing.
 
That's all for now......
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be a great loss to the school and Egypt when you leave. My daughter, Lamia, is in your class. We just moved back to Egypt this year and it's our first year at this school. You've managed to make her love school and I never thought I would see her this capable of her second language and so confident and assertive. You've really helped her bring out her personality and shine. Thank you for all you've given us. Though we are sad to see you go, we wish you all the luck wherever your path takes you. Take care. Al salam alaikum :-)

Papa said...

And it's 44 bottles of...oops, heard a loud voice countin', but this place is O'Byers, not Muldoons. Well then, keep on with the countin' and I'll go look for me pals. Erin go braugh.