Friday, February 29, 2008

Back to Fitness!

Well, I'm back on track!..After taking several months off...I thought the pool was closed...so I didn't go to fitness.
Found out the pool, though outside, is heated enough to use even on cold days...
that is some people would.
 
So, I now am back!. I walked over there and back and did an hour on the treadmill and went swimming.
I also walked to another place so must have walked around 5 miles today.
 
I have been very busy looking on the web for up coming teaching jobs in other countries.
Some schools are getting back to me about positions....so that is good.
 
Went shopping and bought some outfits. The prices are really amazing!
 5 outfits for the price of 1 back home.
 
Tomorrow, Several teachers are going on a walking tour of Zamalek (a part of Cairo).
 
The weather is getting warmer and we have sunny days.
 
I hear of all the snow back home.
 
In a little while I will go on the web cam with my Grand-daughter.
A surprise telephone call from my son Kevin!....made my day!...and night!
 
Happy Leap Year!

No comments: