Friday, September 29, 2006

I sweat it out!!!

Things are not all fixed yet!!!
I feel like I am living in a sauna with no air conditioning. Maybe I'll loose weight --that's if I don't faint first.
The workmen didn't say WHICH "tomorrow" they were coming back and so haven't arrived yet.
In the meantime I sweat it out.
The sink/pipe in the main bathroom is leaking now.
Yes, it's a palace ...in need of repair!!
 
Went to the British pub last night and that was good.
It's amazing how many people are working abroad and have done so for several years going to one country and  then another. 
Both married and single / young and old. Their homes are lovely and they are great collectors of art and artifacts.
Haven't made plans for EAD or Christmas holidays and no one has said they are coming here.
Visitors are welcome..family and friends.
Once you are here--everything is cheap.
I came by Lufthansa and others came by Air Italia and Air France. Most had a brief stop over in Frankfurt.
 
Tomorrow I go for another massage  (100 LE which is $17.00 and back home it would be $90.00)
 
Then, after I will be going with a group to the Khan El Khaili - a huge market with many sellers and much bargaining.
Should be fun..........

No comments: