26:037:019 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.47:007:013 Therefore we were comforted in your comfort: yea, and exceedingly the more joyed we for the joy of Titus, because his spirit was refreshed by you all.23:015:008 For the cry is gone round about the borders of Moab; the howling thereof unto Eglaim, and the howling thereof unto Beerelim.02:032:021 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?07:016:004 And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.04:008:024 This is it that belongeth unto the Levites: from twenty and five years old and upward they shall go in to wait upon the service of the tabernacle of the congregation:50:003:005 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;47:011:025 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;43:007:002 Now the Jew's feast of tabernacles was at hand.03:007:037 This is the law of the burnt offering, of the meat offering, and of the sin offering, and of the trespass offering, and of the consecrations, and of the sacrifice of the peace offerings;44:020:035 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.01:026:026 Then Abimelech went to him from Gerar, and Ahuzzath one of his friends, and Phichol the chief captain of his army.27:009:002 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.26:029:005 And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.44:018:010 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.26:020:035 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.06:018:028 And Zelah, Eleph, and Jebusi, which is Jerusalem, Gibeath, and Kirjath; fourteen cities with their villages. This is the inheritance of the children of Benjamin according to their families.45:003:007 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?29:003:001 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,02:010:009 And Moses said, We will go with our young and with our old, with our sons and with our daughters, with our flocks and with our herds will we go; for we must hold a feast unto the LORD.50:002:027 For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.05:013:001 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,66:007:007 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.23:042:025 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.02:005:009 Let there more work be laid upon the men, that they may labour therein; and let them not regard vain words.09:001:012 And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the LORD, that Eli marked her mouth.23:029:009 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.66:002:024 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.28:013:008 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.01:037:018 And when they saw him afar off, even before he came near unto them, they conspired against him to slay him.04:001:023 Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Simeon, were fifty and nine thousand and three hundred.41:013:010 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.42:022:045 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow,47:001:003 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;02:020:020 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.04:007:008 And four wagons and eight oxen he gave unto the sons of Merari, according unto their service, under the hand of Ithamar the son of Aaron the priest.04:033:030 And they departed from Hashmonah, and encamped at Moseroth.24:030:003 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.42:021:004 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.03:019:003 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.44:012:022 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.06:003:008 And thou shalt command the priests that bear the ark of the covenant, saying, When ye are come to the brink of the water of Jordan, ye shall stand still in Jordan.66:018:022 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;42:022:034 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.04:011:034 And he called the name of that place Kibrothhattaavah: because there they buried the people that lusted.01:042:029 And they came unto Jacob their father unto the land of Canaan, and told him all that befell unto them; saying,05:005:025 Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any more, then we shall die.23:042:013 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.02:014:025 And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the LORD fighteth for them against the Egyptians. |
No comments:
Post a Comment