| Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam ๐ง✈️ |
|
| Women | Men | Wallets | Belts |
![]() |
| | |
| Louis Vuitton M44716 Neverfull MM Shoulder Monogram Canvas $1,500.00 $317.95 SHOP NOW | Louis Vuitton M44981 MULTI POCHETTE ACCESSOIRES $2250.00 $496.80 SHOP NOW | Louis Vuitton M45124 ESCALE NEONOE MM $2,250.00 $302.00 SHOP NOW |
![]() |
| REGISTER NOW TO | GET $10 OFF |
| © 2019 limitbag Oline Store This email was sent to adventuringangel.marilynp@blogger.com.๐ง✈️ This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message. Address:802 sw 36th avenue, miramar, fl, 33025 |
| 23:025:001 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.23:028:024 Doth the plowman plow all day to sow? doth he open and break the clods of his ground?51:004:013 For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.43:007:028 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.44:022:014 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.42:008:005 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.43:020:005 And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.41:002:010 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)66:017:001 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:10:019:023 Therefore the king said unto Shimei, Thou shalt not die. And the king sware unto him.43:018:036 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.42:006:038 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.05:001:016 And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.01:020:008 Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid.24:036:005 And Jeremiah commanded Baruch, saying, I am shut up; I cannot go into the house of the LORD:28:002:009 Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.24:033:023 Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,48:003:005 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?43:008:045 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.45:002:019 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,40:001:016 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.66:021:022 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.04:026:048 Of the sons of Naphtali after their families: of Jahzeel, the family of the Jahzeelites: of Guni, the family of the Gunites:26:008:018 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.26:030:002 Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!43:006:014 Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.04:004:005 And when the camp setteth forward, Aaron shall come, and his sons, and they shall take down the covering vail, and cover the ark of testimony with it:09:002:003 Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.66:002:025 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.24:022:003 Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.05:015:004 Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the LORD shall greatly bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it:42:012:010 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.05:029:006 Ye have not eaten bread, neither have ye drunk wine or strong drink: that ye might know that I am the LORD your God.24:010:017 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.24:047:006 O thou sword of the LORD, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? put up thyself into thy scabbard, rest, and be still.03:008:033 And ye shall not go out of the door of the tabernacle of the congregation in seven days, until the days of your consecration be at an end: for seven days shall he consecrate you.45:007:015 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.01:041:019 And, behold, seven other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed, such as I never saw in all the land of Egypt for badness:24:015:005 For who shall have pity upon thee, O Jerusalem? or who shall bemoan thee? or who shall go aside to ask how thou doest? |


No comments:
Post a Comment