Good Day,
Let me start by introducing my good-self and what I do for a
living. I
am Jeff Norman, The Funds Manager of a Fund Management Company
with over $1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Fund, Nevertheless, as
the
Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds
and
secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit
(EMRCP)
per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.
As an expert, I have made over $12, 745, 000.00 (Twelve Million,
Seven
Hundred And Forty Five thousand United States Dollars) from the
Investor's EMRCP.
Now, I have in my possession funds which I want to invest in your
country. I would like to invest in Real Estate, Agriculture and
Healthcare and that's where you come in as I will be needing your
help
as a local resident with experience. Let me know what you think
and we
can start making arrangements to move ahead.
Thank you.
Jeff Norman.
Friday, March 06, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment