Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Ends Today Shop 60% Off Online and In Stores

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
FREE Returns & FREE shipping For Mini Order 3 Pieces VIEW DETAILS
WHAT'S NEW COLLECTIONS Best Sellers Frame Types Lens Types
rayban 2132 new wayfarer
$330.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
rayban 2140 wayfarer/4J
$355.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
rayban 2515 wayfarer
$359.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
© 2018 Rayban Oline Store
This email was sent to adventuringangel.marilynp@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:1694 w oak rd, elk city, ok, 73644
04:030:001 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded.
26:025:017 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
58:007:015 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
02:039:021 And they did bind the breastplate by his rings unto the rings of the ephod with a lace of blue, that it might be above the curious girdle of the ephod, and that the breastplate might not be loosed from the ephod; as the LORD commanded Moses.
32:004:007 But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered.
24:006:006 For thus hath the LORD of hosts said, Hew ye down trees, and cast a mount against Jerusalem: this is the city to be visited; she is wholly oppression in the midst of her.
09:009:015 Now the LORD had told Samuel in his ear a day before Saul came, saying,
03:026:030 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
08:004:015 And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him.
43:006:039 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
43:006:059 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
10:007:001 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies;
24:030:022 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
29:001:008 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.
07:018:022 And when they were a good way from the house of Micah, the men that were in the houses near to Micah's house were gathered together, and overtook the children of Dan.
42:002:003 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
04:009:011 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
04:022:034 And Balaam said unto the angel of the LORD, I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me: now therefore, if it displease thee, I will get me back again.
06:008:019 And the ambush arose quickly out of their place, and they ran as soon as he had stretched out his hand: and they entered into the city, and took it, and hasted and set the city on fire.
05:004:021 Furthermore the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and sware that I should not go over Jordan, and that I should not go in unto that good land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance:
43:008:052 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
52:001:002 We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;
26:037:004 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
45:015:030 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
04:014:024 But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.
24:029:031 Send to all them of the captivity, saying, Thus saith the LORD concerning Shemaiah the Nehelamite; Because that Shemaiah hath prophesied unto you, and I sent him not, and he caused you to trust in a lie:
50:001:011 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

No comments: