Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Ray-Ban Bronze Aviator: Your Signature Summer Accessory

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
FREE Returns & FREE shipping For Mini Order 3 Pieces VIEW DETAILS
WHAT'S NEW COLLECTIONS Best Sellers Frame Types Lens Types
RB3527 Active Lifestyle 012/83
$330.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
Aviator Large Metal RB3025 002/4J
$355.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
RB2180 Highstreet 601/71
$359.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
© 2018 Rayban Oline Store
This email was sent to adventuringangel.marilynp@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:11355 richmond avenue, frisco, tx, 75035
25:001:012 Is it nothing to you, all ye that pass by? behold, and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the LORD hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger.
09:023:013 Then David and his men, which were about six hundred, arose and departed out of Keilah, and went whithersoever they could go. And it was told Saul that David was escaped from Keilah; and he forbare to go forth.
25:004:019 Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they pursued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness.
04:015:040 That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
07:016:019 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.
28:007:002 And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before my face.
40:010:017 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
07:002:011 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:
02:026:030 And thou shalt rear up the tabernacle according to the fashion thereof which was shewed thee in the mount.
22:002:013 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
43:006:027 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
07:017:012 And Micah consecrated the Levite; and the young man became his priest, and was in the house of Micah.
04:024:004 He hath said, which heard the words of God, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:
42:015:011 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
23:054:002 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
23:002:008 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
40:008:006 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
10:015:020 Whereas thou camest but yesterday, should I this day make thee go up and down with us? seeing I go whither I may, return thou, and take back thy brethren: mercy and truth be with thee.
26:042:010 The chambers were in the thickness of the wall of the court toward the east, over against the separate place, and over against the building.
46:001:016 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
46:006:013 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
40:005:027 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
26:029:005 And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.
36:003:008 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
29:002:010 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
04:002:016 All that were numbered in the camp of Reuben were an hundred thousand and fifty and one thousand and four hundred and fifty, throughout their armies. And they shall set forth in the second rank.
48:001:016 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

No comments: