Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LinkedIn Network Updates, 5/16/2012

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, May 9 - May 16
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Featured Updates
 
 
 
Marilyn Byers is now connected to Arsham Parsi and 2 other people
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
 
Toula Nanos http://lnkd.in/5sFXxX
 
 
 
Book Review: Mad Hope, by Heather Birrell
 
Mad Hope By Heather Birrell Coach House Books 223 pp; $18.95 Short-story collections are notoriously hard to sell. Publishers lament the challenges of marketing them; booksellers say readers are hesitant to buy them.
 
 
 
 
 
Camilla Soberano http://lnkd.in/W2Qafk
 
 
Meet George Jetson! The Future of CRE | The Commercial Tenant Resource
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brandon Zoras shared via WordPress.com
 
 
Success of Teaching to Teachers, Using Demonstration Classrooms to...
 
I was asked to lead a demonstration classroom to 8 other teachers within my school board.  I was nervous at first, as I knew I was going to be one of the newest and youngest teachers there (which turns out I was).  I was also very excited to share...
 
 
 
 
 
karen stefanishyn May 23: FrontRow with iEARN Canada & TakingITGlobal will unite schools across N.America for a special “Bring the World to Your Classroom” webinar event. Any school that has a FrontRow system is welcome to participate in this 1-hour, interactive session to connect with Emily Hunter, environmental activist & daughter of Greenpeace founder, Robert Hunter. learn more: www.gofrontrow.com/world
 
 
 
JOIN US ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 23RD FOR THIS INTERACTIVE & GLOBAL EVENT!
 
Through an exciting virtual DeforestACTION classroom provided by TakingITGlobal, students and teachers can learn more about how to get involved in youth eco-activism by taking part in DeforestACTION and doing activities...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings
 
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation
 

No comments: