Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LinkedIn Network Updates, 3/21/2012

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Mar 14 - Mar 21
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Featured Updates
 
 
 
Marilyn Byers is now connected to Judith Cummings and 1 other person
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
 
Rod Murray shared via WordPress.com
 
 
My new tech tool
 
I splurged last week on a new iPhone. It was Thursday, the day that Apple began shipping, amongst all the hype I might add, it's "New iPad." I 'happened' to be driving through Pittsburg and, as I am wont to do, detoured to the Apple store to see if...
 
 
 
 
 
Heidi Siwak (@HeidiSiwak) Looking forward to speaking at 5X7 tomorrow, an idea jam for our town. Join us at the Carnegie Gallery http://t.co/BngLtE34 #hwdsb #edchat via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
 
Keisha Martin (@KeishaLMartin) RT @ErinKnightley : To celebrate my new website, I'm giving away 2 ARCs of my debut novel! Either comment @ http://t.co/Oz7LK4JW or retweet to enter! #debutdiva via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
 
Patrick Molicard-Chartier (@pmcteaching) Great read! http://t.co/kK6MYn7U via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings
 
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation
 

No comments: