Saturday, January 12, 2008

January to June and then...another adventure?????

Here I am back in Cairo, Egypt after a wonderful Christmas vacation with Family & Friends...from Dec. 20th '07 to Jan. 11 '08.
 
Three weeks of special moments; terrific weather and delicious meals.
 
Mark met me at the airport with balloons and hugs!
 
I spent several days with my daughter Karen; grandaughter Samantha (who surprises me each time as to how much she is growing ). Saw Vince too.
 
Attended an amazing M.C.C.T. Christmas Eve service at Roy Thompson Hall.
 
My son Kevin and Winston served the scrumptous Christmas turkey dinner
with all the trimmings. On another occasion, Kevin cooked a tasty lamb dinner (my favourite); and we went out for a Thai dinner.
 
Visited my sister Ronnie several times. She is keeping well so that makes me happy.
Spoke long distance to Geraldine & Allan....also Norma & Rob...and Roni.
 
Breakfast with Bea was great!
 
Special times were spent with Marjory; Cherie;  Mark; Jerry & Hilda (his mother); Judy; Sharon; Jill, Frank and family; Judi & Ed; Cheryl & Ian; Matthew; Edna;
Grant & Andre;& Jeff; Glenda, Steve & Naiema;Shirley; Maureen & Mary; Jonathan & Jennifer; Mike B; Elaine; Betty; Douglas .....
 
Winston took care of me and saw me off at the airport.
 
Now back to teaching the lovely 3 year old children in my class.
They are delightful!
 
A few new photos are posted.....
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, 'glad you made it back to Egypt safely. It was so nice to see you when you popped over to Canada for Xmas. Please send me an e-mail so that I save your e-mail address on my new laptop. xox Shirley Baziuk

Anonymous said...

Marilyn - so sorry we couldn't connect on this visit. I still have a horrible virus, and I still have family here from Sweden - they fly home tomorrow, don't think I'm well enough to go to the airport, though. Nancy's in Atlanta, busy times. Let's hope for a good visit upon your return at the end of this school year. Glad you got there safe and sound!
Love, Tricia

Anonymous said...

Comin''n goin',eh? Ms Byers. Put the finishing touches, what'll be really big shoes to fill for whoever's next.

Keep us posted, Angel