Saturday, September 08, 2007

14........no!!!.....15 .....Three year olds.......Cute!!

Yes! That's how many little ones in my class.
More than double last year.
 
Tears on some, yet don't want to leave when mommy comes to get them...having too good a time.
 
So much to learn...how to get in a straight line...how to listen...
How to take turns..... how to clean up......Life is a challenge even for a 3 year old.!!!!!
 
Just keep track of what's going on by the photos and updates..
must go and do some planning. Thank goodness I have Miss Heba my assistant. She saves the day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Hi Marilyn,

I was just looking at your new class photos on Flickr - what a cute bunch. I had to laugh because right after the pics of all the kids and classroom business is one of you, soaking your feet at the spa. BOY would I need that after a day with 15 3-year-olds!

You're amazing.

Cheryl