Time sure does fly!
It's 10 months since I arrived in Cairo, Egypt and I have just about completed 1 school year of teaching.
I thoroughly enjoyed my Pre-Kindergarten class
and look forward to the second year of my contract.
Only 11 more days of teaching and 25 more days 'till
I fly away to visit with Family & Friends.
I have spent time setting up 25 lunches /dinners with family and friends; setting up Dr. /Dentist Appointments..car maintenance, etc......
It has been almost a month since my last entry...
Busy times...last weekend I was out for dinner at Planet Africa with a pupil and his parents - Excellent food!
and conversation. On Saturday, I went to a Birthday party for one of my pupils...quite an affair including face painting; bubbles which cover the whole person; Barney was there too.
At school we had "Sport's day" and the children wore their bathing suits and ran through the sprinkler; also threw wet sponges at targets...etc.. see some fun photos.
I am more than half packed and plan my days so that I am on track of what needs to be done.
Will plan on one more entry before I fly away.........
1 comment:
Hello Marilyn: With your Egyptian odyssey nearly half full/half empty, you need to know, from at least my point of view, how absolutely wonderful it is of you to extend the welcome mat that is your Blog. It covers quite an array your activities with personable narratives and photos that give a feeling of being right in the midst of the action. So looking forward to picking up where you leave off after a well-deserved home leave. Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment